Monday, July 12, 2010

Polka Dots

My cousin Jen sent me a TON of her retired maternity clothes. Here's me at the Bart station modeling the polka dot shirt. She shared a funny story...

"I was wearing the shirt while teaching one day. I was in front of the class sitting on the stool, teaching social studies. In mid sentence I had to stop because I noticed some of the kids staring at me funny with eyes wide. So I asked what was going on and one of the little girls near me pointed at my stomach and said, "The dots...they're moving!!" Apparently Nathan was being active and making the dots jump around on my stomach. It was a cute moment that I will never forget!"-- Jen

My belly isn't that jumpy bumpy yet, I'll have to wait another month or so. This shirt will be a fun one to watch then. Grin. Thanks Jen!

2 comments: