Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[mango: week 19]

Ok. It's official. The belly ring is out.
It's been 11 years and feels pretty weird to be missing that part of me.

This weekend I splurged on a prenatal massage at Kabuki. It was fabulous. They have this pillow with belly and boob cutouts so I could lay on my front. I could have cried with joy. It's been a while and I miss that position like you wouldn't believe. I even took a quick dip in the not-too-hot-to-be-dangerous-for-baby hot tub. I am one lucky girl.

Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party
So it's a little early for this, but any toddler parents will appreciate this hilarious blog post from Suburban Snapshots.


Latest Craving:
Vegetarian Ceviche from Herbivore. I can't get enough. (use oyster mushrooms instead of fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment