Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[lemon - week 14]

I went crazy last week. Spinning exorcist head with tears spraying out like a sprinkler. Then, I had some amazing conversations (ahem, therapy) with a happy and balanced mother of a 5 month old and another woman who's due this Wednesday. Now my head is more sorted and facing the right way again. Mike totally deserves his World's Greatest Dad mug.

He's been extra happy to relinquish his designated driver status lately. As much as I loathe driving around San Francisco, I owe him for the dozens of times he's carted my drunk ass around. Plus he's a very funny passenger. FYI: If you're trying to reach Mike by phone and cannot, ask him about kayaking with electronics in pocket...

The nesting instinct has aggressively begun. After breakfast I HAD TO clean up the kitchen, disinfect the bathroom sink and toilet (including Windexing the freaking mirror and washing out the sludge that collected in the toothbrush cup). Why this absolutely could not wait until after I'd done some work, who knows. But it's just lovely now. Lucky me since I'm in there to pee about every 30 minutes.

Oh and here's The belly. Just a tiny bit bigger...
Might need to cut a crescent shape out of the front of my desk to make room. OR I'll just let the desk cut into the belly so I have a convenient shelf for snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment