Friday, May 14, 2010

[plum - week 12]

Phew! We FINALLY got to tell everyone. What a giant relief. It was so joyful calling the family to share the good news. Mom-mom wants her great grandmother name to be Grand Ma Ma. So classy.

Coincidentally, for Mother's Day weekend we threw the first brunch of the season out on our deck and came clean with our dirty little secret by way of my tiny round belly. For the record, brunch with several Mimosas (last time...) is way better than brunch with only a sip of champagne (this time...). Humph.

Wendy & Paul gave me some swiss-water decaf from Kaua'i Coffee! Oh my, it is fabulous. So velvety. So sweet. I'm purring. I first had their regular roast on our honeymoon. This rich, creamy decaf latte is so nice after months of tea. I cannot thank you enough guys, so thoughtful. Pregnant lady = happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment