Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazy dreams.

I wake up to pee in the night. I'm sure this influences the dreams of Terrible Bathrooms!

1. I'm in a very large public bathroom, in a stadium or high school. The stall walls are very low. There are lots of people in the bathroom too. The walls are pointless as everyone can still see into the stall. No privacy. The toilet is filthy.

2. I'm at a house. I can barely squeeze into the bathroom behind the door and between the sink. There are a couple of stairs that lead down to the toilet below the sink. It's pastel and homey. But the toilet sits in about 2 inches of filthy water. In order to crouch over the toilet I must stand in the water.

3. I'm in a huge loft during a low key party. I can't find the bathroom and no one else can show me. There's a decorative toilet on the floor in the living room. It's not hooked to any plumbing. I check under the lid a dozen times just in case.

I have now commanded myself to quit looking for a bathroom in my dreams. Just wake up and go. I can't handle the frustration. And it's only a matter of time before I FIND one and pee the bed. Right? Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. haha i have dream #1 all the time--and i'm not even pregnant!

    ReplyDelete